- Business Partner Letters Archive
- Outdoor Dining Guidelines
- Restore Illinois Phase 4: Re-Opening of Indoor Dining & More
Small Business COVID-19 Assistance Information
U.S. Department of the Treasury Assistance for Small Businesses
U.S. Senate Committee & Small Business Entrepreneurship Guide to the CARES Act
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has released new guidance on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness (here) and review (here) and a PPP Loan Program Report, which details how PPP funds have been spent so far.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Loan Advance: working capital loan issued directly by SBA (vs. lenders).
- Customer Service: Phone: 1-800-659-2955 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-877-8339), Email: email@example.com
- SBA Debt Relief: Under this program, the SBA will pay the principal and interest of new 7(a) loans issued prior to September 27, 2020, or cover principal and interest on current 7(a) loans for a period of six months.
- SBA Express Bridge Loan: This pilot program (Guide here) allows small businesses that currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 with a fast turnaround.
- Guidance to Employers on Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Subscribe to receive email updates from SBA at bit.ly/SubscribeIL
- SBA resource partners (Illinois Small Business Development Centers, WBDC, SCORE, Veterans Business Outreach Center) stand ready to assist; visit www.sba.gov/local-assistance to find a counselor or mentor.
- Webinars available at www.sba.gov/il
- Follow @SBA_Illinois on Twitter
- Donations – supplies and equipment
- Social channels Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- State of Illinois Executive Orders
- DCEO may be reached at CEO.Support@Illinois.gov or 1-800-252-2923
- The Illinois Manufacturers’ Association (IMA) is working with Governor Pritzker’s office to identify the local capacity to donate, supply and manufacture needed goods. To get involved, submit your information here.
- The Illinois Manufacturing Extension Center (IMEC) is collecting information to make critical connections between manufacturers and suppliers. Click here to submit your company’s information.
- Details on short-term relief from late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 here.
- statewide COVID-19 hotline to answer any questions from the public or to report a suspected case: call 1-800-889-3931 or visit IDPH.illinois.gov
Illinois Small Business Development & International Trade Center, College of Lake County
- Contact business advisors for inquiries or assistance: 847-543-2033, IllinoisSBDC@clcillinois.edu
- Weekly conference calls targeted to the needs of business
View the Center’s Job Opportunities page