2019 LOCAL AND REGIONAL CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
Interested in following along with Village construction projects, as well as regional road construction projects? The Village updates this page periodically with construction updates throughout the season. Additionally, you can sign up to receive these updates via email whenever they are released via our Listserve (sign up here).
2019 Road Construction Maps
- Multi-Year Capital Plan FY20
- 2019 Crack Sealing Map
- 2019 Patching Map
- Resurfacing Map - Area 1 and Area 2 (West Side)
- Resurfacing Map - Area 3 (Providence / Queen Ann / East)
- Resurfacing Map - Area 4 (TriState Parkway and Woodlake)
- Ferndale Water Main Replacement Map
- 2019 Sidewalk Mudjacking Map
- 2019 Sidewalk Maintenance - Remove and Replacement Map
2019 Village Crack Sealing Program
- What Is the Crack Sealing Program?
Crack sealing is a process of routing the cracks, cleaning the cracks, and then finally sealing the cracks. This keeps the moisture out of the sub-base to extend the life of the pavement. The sealer will take about ten minutes to dry. Streets will be swept within 48 hours of the work to clean up the debris from routing. Residents are asked to refrain from parking on the roadway while the work is being completed on their street until sweeping of the entire street is completed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Engineering Division at 847-599-7550 between the hours 7:30 am and 4:00 pm.