Vacation House Watch Form Service:

If you are a resident of Gurnee who will be out of town for a period of three (3) days to three (3) weeks, you may request that the Gurnee Police Department conduct periodic checks on your home while you are away. 

PLEASE NOTE: For reasons of practicality, this service is not available for apartment complexes. If you’d like crime prevention information specific to apartments please call 847-599-7080.

House Watches will be conducted only when a resident will be gone for a period of three (3) days to three (3) weeks; please do not request a House Watch if you will be gone for more or less time than that.

To make a request download a House Watch Form and return the form to the Police Department in person or by U.S. Mail, 100 N. O'Plaine Rd., Gurnee, IL 60031 or via fax at 847-244-8690.