- The Lake County Health Department updated its website on October 9th.
- According to the update, the LCHD reached out to the U.S. EPA regarding the validity of some samples in Phase III of monitoring.
- The U.S. EPA provided technical support and after reviewing pressure data, invalidated certain Phase III samples.
- The full update from LCHD can be found here: https://www.lakecountyil.gov/4158/Ethylene-Oxide-in-Lake-County
- The updated sample results can be found at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mrY1MbFWUT5-ysl7SpD74CKMKOMo4x9i5wZAArdYJ2k/edit#gid=1269948513
Find out customized information for Gurnee current and prospective residents in our "Residents" sections. Information in these sections includes services such as Snow Plowing, Water/Sewer, Permitting and Public Safety.
Water / Sewer Account Services
Need to pay a water bill or change your account information?
Gurnee has over 1,000 registered businesses and corporations, making it a leading retail, recreation, and hospitality center in the northern Chicagoland. This section is dedicated to current and prospective Gurnee businesses looking for information on permitting, economic development, and other relevant information.