Report a Street Light Outage


Residents are our eyes and ears when it comes to discovering street light issues. If there is a light out in your neighborhood, contact the Gurnee Public Works Department at 847-599-6800 or by filling out the form below.

Describe the problem(s) with the street light:
If you have a picture of the street light, please include (not required)
Would you like a response from the Public Works Department when the light has been repaired?